What we offer:
We offer you a versatile position with a great deal of responsibility in an open and professional organization. You will work in a pleasant and rewarding atmosphere with opportunities for growth and development.
We are looking for someone to perform data analyses on business performance and reports on findings to the Board of Directors (BOD). This includes measuring and determining KPI’s, preparing forecasts, comparing actuals with budgets, and trend analysis.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Finance & Accounting;
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS);
- Knowledge of Accounting programs, Management Information Systems (BI tooling), Microsoft Office and preferably knowledgeable or experienced in a hospital environment;
- Minimum of three to five years experience in a similar position;
- A high level of integrity and reliability;
- Excellent command of the English and Dutch language (written and verbal);
- A team player with a high level of flexibility and able to work under the stress of timely periodical reporting.
Attachment: PDF of vacancy
For more information contact our Human Resource Department via tel. +1 721 54 31111 ext. 2584. Your motivation letter and resume can be submitted to the HR department at SMMC via: firstname.lastname@example.org. A copy should be submitted to the Labor and Social Affairs Dept. located on Soualiga Road #1, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten. Deadline to apply is Wednesday December 12, 2018.
About our hospital:
Sint Maarten Medical Center (SMMC) is an ambitious and growing hospital organization on Sint Maarten. With more than 300 employees, 24 specialists and a capacity of 69 beds. We continuously strive to ensure safe, quality health care. Our primary service area, St. Maarten, Statia and Saba, represents a total population of approximately 60.000 people, constituting a multi-cultural mix with more than 100 different nationalities. In addition, we offer health care services to the visiting tourists, which include annually more than 2 million cruise ship tourists.
SMMC is on the verge of realizing a new hospital building, to expand its services in order to accomodate the increased care demand of the people of St. Maarten, its visitors and neighboring islands. The new hispital is planned to be operational in 2022.