What we offer:
We offer you a versatile position with a great deal of responsibility in an open and professional organization. You will work in a pleasant and rewarding atmosphere with opportunities for growth and development.
As the supervisor facilities you effectively coordinate the quality and continuity of the prevention and control activities on various locations operated by SMMC, along with coordinating the arrival and departures of SMMC staff, consultants and external technicians.
- HBO or Bachelors degree in facility management and relevant work experience in facility management;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Verbal and written communications skills in English are required. Dutch is considered a pro;
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar position;
- Must have valid drivers license;
- Acts as a main point of contact for outsources services and visiting staff, organizes housing, cars and airfare as needed;
- Ensures the proper functioning and continuity of work processes by organizing and coordinating the duties of the facilities staff;
- Contributes to development of departmental policies & procedures;
- Inspects the facility locations, makes recommendations and follows up on action points;
- Assists in the training and directing of security and other external facility staff.
Attachment: PDF of vacancy
For more information contact our Human Resource Department via tel. +1 721 54 31111 ext. 2584. Your motivation letter and resume can be submitted to the HR department at SMMC via: email@example.com. A copy should be submitted to the Labor and Social Affairs Dept. located on Soualiga Road #1, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten. Deadline to apply is Wednesday June 12th, 2019.
About our hospital:
Sint Maarten Medical Center (SMMC) is an ambitious and growing hospital organization on Sint Maarten. With more than 300 employees, 24 specialists and a capacity of 69 beds. We continuously strive to ensure safe, quality health care. Our primary service area, St. Maarten, Statia and Saba, represents a total population of approximately 60.000 people, constituting a multi-cultural mix with more than 100 different nationalities. In addition, we offer health care services to the visiting tourists, which include annually more than 2 million cruise ship tourists.
SMMC is on the verge of realizing a new hospital building, to expand its services in order to accomodate the increased care demand of the people of St. Maarten, its visitors and neighboring islands. The new hospital is planned to be operational in 2022.