All patients, whether for Inpatient or Outpatient Services, are required to register at the Admissions Office. During registration you will be asked to provide or update information about yourself. Your family physician will give you the necessary paperwork to register, as well as information to take to your insurance provider. There you will receive a Guarantee letter authorizing the hospital in regards to your admission.
In an emergency situation a family member or friend is required to take care of your admission on your behalf.
The following documents are needed for your admission to the hospital:
An official form of identification e.g. passport, driver’s license or ID card
- Evidence of insurance coverage and if necessary a letter of guarantee of payment by the insurance company. If you do not have all your insurance details with you, it may be necessary for you to settle your account in full on admission.
- A deposit if you are self-responsible, meaning you are responsible for payment of your medical bills
The admissions department will:
Verify your doctor’s instructions.
- Give you a reminder of the date and time for your upcoming admission.
- Verify your insurance paperwork.
If you are self responsible or would like to upgrade your room class, you will be requested to make a deposit for the approximate amount of your bill by:
Cash in the following currencies: Netherlands Antilles Guilders, US Dollars, Euros, Canadian Dollars and British Pounds. The rate of the current currency conversion will be advised to you by the cashier.
- Credit and Debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners, Club, KompaLeon and Maestro)