JUNIOR SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
What we offer:
We offer you a versatile position with a great deal of responsibility in an open and professional organization. You will work in a pleasant and rewarding atmosphere with opportunities for growth and development.
We are looking for a motivated, creative and proactive professional with efficient good communication and interpersonal skills. As a Junior System Administrator you improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the ICT work processes in the hospital. Implements and enforces policies, procedures and provide secure access authorization to applications and hardware. You contribute to the annual ICT plan to insure it is in-line with the needs of the organization. You are in possession of the following:
- Associate’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent, including relevant IT certifications (MSCE) and experience with AS 400;
- Knowledge of system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware and server resources;
- Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created;
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures ;
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in a similar position;
- A high level of integrity and reliability;
- Excellent command of the English and Dutch language (written and verbal);
- A team player with a high level of flexibility.
Attachment: PDF of vacancy
For more information contact our Human Resource Department via tel. +1 721 54 31111 ext. 2584. Your motivation letter and resume can be submitted to the HR department at SMMC via: firstname.lastname@example.org. A copy should be submitted to the Labor and Social Affairs Dept. located on Soualiga Road #1, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten. Deadline to apply is Friday March 22, 2018.
About our hospital:
Sint Maarten Medical Center (SMMC) is an ambitious and growing hospital organization on Sint Maarten. With more than 300 employees, 24 specialists and a capacity of 69 beds. We continuously strive to ensure safe, quality health care. Our primary service area, St. Maarten, Statia and Saba, represents a total population of approximately 60.000 people, constituting a multi-cultural mix with more than 100 different nationalities. In addition, we offer health care services to the visiting tourists, which include annually more than 2 million cruise ship tourists.
SMMC is on the verge of realizing a new hospital building, to expand its services in order to accomodate the increased care demand of the people of St. Maarten, its visitors and neighboring islands. The new hispital is planned to be operational in 2022.